We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any part of “CLMG” LLC’s operations. We are fully committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment.
Therefore, our equal opportunity policy covers all aspects of our company operations, how we treat those who work for and with us, how we recruit or engage others to join that community.
This means that our policy covers, but is not limited to, the following:
• Payment and employment conditions
• Our recruitment processes
• How we may appraise, reward, incentivize, promote, train, and commit to the continuing professional development of our team members?
• Our procedures for addressing grievances and disciplinary matters
• How we end employment contracts and exit employees, including related matters, such as how we give references
• How visitors, clients and suppliers and other key business contacts and stakeholders are treated
It also means that we will ensure, as far as possible:
– Full access to everyone applying for job vacancies and job opportunities with our business
– All relevant decisions based on objective criteria.